Learn French in France

Coming to France

To enter the French territory it is necessary to have a visa, except for citizens of the European Union, European Economic Area and Swiss. The type of visa depends on both the duration and patterns of the intended stay. The "Schengen visa" or short visas, apply for stay of less than 90 days. The visa "long stay" for any more than 90 days stay. Check with the French consulate nearest your home, in your country. Note: Your passport must have a validity period sufficient to cover the entire duration of your stay in France.