To teach 45 minute beginner French lessons to primary school aged children. A fun, interactive programme where all lesson plans, resources and teaching equipment are provided.
You must be eligible for a NZ driver’s licence and acquire your own vehicle upon arrival in NZ, as there will be some travelling between schools.
You will need an up to date ’Casier Judiciaire’ and a NZ working holiday visa.
La Petite Academie is a privately owned, itinerant school which specialises in teaching extra-curricular French to primary school children.
• an enthusiastic personality
• a passion for teaching French
• an excellent French Metropolitan accent
• teaching qualifications
• teaching experience
• a sense of humour and ability to relate well to children
• ability to converse in English
• be punctual and reliable, with a degree of flexibility
• a smart phone and access to Zoom
Please email us your CV, references and a cover letter in your own written English. Please have your application in as soon as possible as we will be processing applications as they come in.
Please check your eligibility to work in NZ before applying. Although we view every application, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted (within 5 working days).
Please note : we also have positions starting in early February 2023