Under the responsibility of the Director of the Alliance française de Bangalore and in collaboration with the administrative team, the Course Director develops the course offer (intra and extra muros), leads the teaching team and the reception staff for all French courses related matters, organizes the pedagogical follow-up of the department and implements the marketing approach for the promotion of the courses and certifications designed with the Director. She/he works for the smooth running and development of the pedagogical projects of the Alliance Française de Bangalore in collaboration with the network of AFs in India and in accordance with the Quality Approach reference framework. In connection with the Director and the course departments of the other AFs, she/he makes proposals on the course offering and the marketing strategy. The promotion and the organization of the DELF-DALF &TCF exams is under her supervision.
Located in the heart of an exceptional garden city, the Alliance Française de Bangalore, was founded in 1970, is part of the vast network of Alliance Françaises in India and around the world. In addition to its primary vocation which is to teach the French language, the Alliance Française de Bangalore plays a central role in cultural exchanges between India and France.
Offering both in-house and online French courses, the Alliance Française de Bangalore and its branch in Manipal, have learning methods adapted to all age groups, and also helps prepare for official DELF & DALF certifications. Thanks to its pedagogical team, experienced in the business world, the Alliance Française de Bangalore provides companies with French language courses on specific objectives.
Its auditorium and its exhibition gallery are the perfect places for artistic expression, providing excellent facilities for hosting quality cultural events.
● Experience in managing a teaching team and coordinating courses.
● Perfect knowledge of French (C1 minimum) and English (Kannada and Hindi a plus).
● Excellent knowledge of CEFRL, DELF DALF, TCF.
● Accredited to examine DELF and DALF.
● Knowledge of educational offers and materials, methods and online resources.
● Knowledge of online Language Managing System (Apolearn…).
● Very good knowledge of the language market in India and the evolution of this sector of activity.
● Very good knowledge of classic and digital communication strategies and tools.
● Basic knowledge of strategic and operational marketing.
● Excellent IT skills and e-learning knowledge : strong appetite for IT tools and digital learning, experience in setting up blended and online learning projects.
● Knowledge of Language Center management softwares (Arc En Ciel).
● Excellent command of office automation tools (Microsoft Suite) and Cloud Service (Google Drive), Zoom and social networks.
● Strong organizational and analytical skills.
● Strong adaptability.
● Ability to listen.
● Excellent negotiation skills.
● Good communication and public speaking skills.
● Determination and reactivity.
● Good knowledge of the functioning of the AF’s network.
● Open-mindedness and ability to manage complexities.
● Excellent team player.
The application file consisting of a resume, copies of diplomas and a cover letter should be sent to :
– the President of the Alliance Française de Bangalore > email@example.com
– the Director of the Alliance Française de Bangalore > firstname.lastname@example.org
– with a copy to the Administrator/HR Manager of the Alliance Française de Bangalore > email@example.com