S/he will responsible to develop the pedagogy in order to ensure the quality of teaching and learning such as :
curriculum / program
educational and pedagogical material
teacher capacity building
the assessment tools for student and teacher
FROM DESTITUTION…TO A VOCATION !
Pour un Sourire d’Enfant’s (PSE) mission is to help children escape from destitution and lead them to decent, skilled and well-paid jobs.
Each child must be allowed to develop healthily, both physically and psychologically, and must also be well-educated. Our aim is for them to become balanced and independent adults both socially and professionally.
To achieve this, six main programmes – adapted to the needs of the children – have been developed : food, health, protection, education & schooling, vocational training and help for families.
• Four years experience in Pedagogy Development and Teacher Training
• Native French speaker
• Strong leadership skill
• Microsoft office, email, Internet
• Curriculum development
• Teacher capacity building, follow-up and coaching
• Educational and pedagogic tools development
• Assessment / evaluation
• Commitment to PSE’s vision, core values and code of conduct
• Policy compliance and protection of children
• Patience, adaptability and ability to cope with change process.
• Ensuring timely, high quality results.
• Being a role model for continuous learning and improvement.
Please send your updated CV and cover letter.