French governess or governor fluent in English is needed for 2 boys aged 8 and 10. The family lives in Vandœuvres, Switzerland. The boys can already speak and understand French and English as they attend a bilingual school. You will help them with their morning routines, get them ready for school, develop their French and English, and assist them with school homework. The boys stay at school till 3pm on weekdays. On weekends you will work with them all day.
2 options of work schedule :
1) Rota 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. On working shifts coverage 24/7.The salary is 300 euro per day, only working days are paid.
2) Regular work schedule 6 days on 1 day off, 40 hours a week. 1 day off, except Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday. Salary is from 1200+ Euro per week, depending on your experience and qualifications.
Accommodation is provided (live-in). We are looking for a French governess or governor, an active and responsible person with good manners, with teaching qualifications and experience of working with children of similar ages, able to develop a systematic approach to teaching and provide regular progress reports to the parents. Knowledge of English is essential for this role. All job-related expenses are covered by the family. Start date is October 30, interviews ASAP.
• Bilingual governess or governor (English+ French)
• Active, creative, flexible, punctual personality
• Lesson plans, clear system of studies
• Teaching qualifications will be a plus
• Experience in the similar role
Please send your CV and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +79254142518 Natalya