This position reports to the Pedagogical Director of Petit ChouChou with the arrangement of course, pedagogical supervision and preparation of lessons.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead the class of 10-12 children with the support of assistant teachers ;
• Execute and follow the pedagogical structure of the project ;
• Support to develop and optimize the project and the textbook ;
• Develop the E-Learning application ;
• Prepare for the necessary support to the lessons ;
• Regular reports of the class situation ;
• Child-teacher background with more than 3 years experience ;
• Strong / Confident sense of regulating of the children in class ;
• Strong sense of pedagogical structure ;
• Good competency of multi-media ;
• Good conscious of patience and strong affinity ;
• Team spirit within an international environment ;
• Open-minded with a good communication skill ;
Job location : ChangNing District, Shanghai.
Petit ChouChou, founded in 2016 in Shanghai is the leader of French language and culture training for children - “Original mode, Culture driven, Profession manner” are three core values of Petit ChouChou which bring a high level qualified service to more than 500 families -
With the network of 3 branches in different district in Shanghai and over 30 employees, Petit ChouChou has a 200% annual growth rate in 2017-2018 - Petit ChouChou brings the original French course designed for the children of 4-8 years old with a new concept of Atelier - Focusing on the children in bilingual and international kindergartens and primary schools, Petit ChouChou has a reputation as the most professional and specific minority language course outside the schools in the market - This course, mainly organized during the weekend, is lead 100% by foreign teachers with the support of another 2 assistant teachers - In French mode oriented, Petit ChouChou has its own original textbooks and pedagogical structure.
• 4+ years Child-teacher experience with at least 2 years stay in Shanghai
• Ability to develop the educational application in IPAD etc. ;
• A good language competency in English
• Project management experience in an international organization
• Flexibility to work during the weekend as needed
• Ability to work with cross-function team with good influencing skills.
If you are interested in the position, don’t hesitate and send your CV and your motivation letter to the mail address.