To teach 45 minute beginner French lessons to primary school aged children. A fun, interactive programme where all lesson plans, resources and teaching equipment are provided.
You must be eligible for a NZ driver’s licence and acquire your own vehicle upon arrival in NZ, as there will be some travelling between schools.
You will need an up to date ’Casier Judiciaire’ and a NZ working holiday visa...please apply for these asap as they take time to process !
One position starts at May 29th, 2018, and the other starts July 23rd, 2018.
• an enthusiastic personality
• a passion for teaching French
• an excellent French Metropolitan accent
• teaching qualifications
• teaching experience
• a sense of humour and ability to relate well to children
• ability to converse in English
• be punctual and reliable, with a degree of flexibility
• a smart phone and access to Skype
Please email us your CV, references and a cover letter. Please provide your cover letter in your own written English. Please have your application in as soon as possible.