- Le Grand Répertoire
- Destination France
- Pages PRO
Christchurch or Auckland, New Zealand
Offre émise par :
La Petite Académie
Volume horaire :
Around 10, typically 5 classes in the mornings and 5 at lunchtimes each day and possibly a few after school.
Depending on qualifcations
Diplôme souhaité :
A teaching French as a Foreign Language qualification or a primary/secondary school teaching qualification
Compétences requises :
• an enthusiastic personality
• a passion for teaching French
• an excellent French accent
• teaching qualifications
• teaching experience
• a sense of humour and ability to relate well to children
• punctual and reliable, with a degree of flexibility
• access to Skype
Descriptif du poste :
A unique opportunity exists for you to teach Beginners' French classes to primary school aged children, following supplied lesson plans and using resources provided.
You must be eligible for a NZ driver's licence and acquire your own vehicle upon arrival in NZ, as there will be some travelling between schools.
You will need an up to date 'Casier Judiciaire' and a NZ working holiday visa...please apply for these asap as they take time to process !
We offer :
- a fun, interactive programme with motivated children
- training in our language teaching techniques
- all resources and teaching equipment
- a range of locations in Christchurch or Auckland
- a choice of days, times, and hours per week...but generally 8-8.45am Monday to Friday and 12.40-1.25pm Monday to Friday
- a good hourly rate.
Date limite de candidature :
Démarche à suivre pour présenter sa candidature :
If you would like to apply for this position we would love to hear from you soon for a Term 1, 2017 start. Evidence of qualifications, references, entitlement to work in New Zealand and a current police check will be required.
Please email us your resume, references and a cover letter.
Date de début du contrat : 6 février 2017.
E-mail de contact :